Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

BUT...YOU DON'T KNOW ME

BUT YOU DON’T KNOW ME




I flitter, I twirl, I dance
But…you don’t know me
my heart cries out
my soul bleeds
my hunger insatiable
But…you don’t know me


I go on Mindtrips
Lost in my head
Looking for yesterdays
That never were
Or were some how
wrapped
In barbed wire
With pretty yellow roses
and purple satin trim
But…you don’t know me

I have songs inside
Inside me lives a
muse ..
dying for recognition
trying to come out and
play before you
But…you don’t know me
I have a spirit
That loves the Aba FATHER
and so LONGS for
you to know Him
so I can share that part
that special Part of me
But…you don’t know me

Sometimes I live
In HELL
With the Fire burning
and the flames seducing
but there seems no
one cares or hears
my screams
And
you don’t Hear me

i wish i could dance
with you
and hold you tight
My Hero, my Knight
I wish I could bring
You close to my Soul and
KNOW you are really there
And I have tried to
Let you in
to my most intimate me
Yet still

you don’t know me

©jodyB

June 1, 2010¬

No comments: