Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hugs

Hugs are Great. I am one that Needs to Give & Receive them... A LOT!!! I have many to Give... Some people are not "Huggy" People... This does not make them Bad or Insecure, or even UnFeeling. Perhaps they have never really been Hugged themselves. Perhaps they are scared.... Or perhaps they just don't know how. There are Many Different kind of Hugs. There is the Voice Hug, which makes the Receiver feel warm and cuddled even though the Hug iscoming over a phone.

There is a Congratulatory Hug, An " I Miss you" Hug. A "Please Don't Leave me!" Hug.... There are Hugs that say "I Love you" and I Forgive You... and Hugs that say: I'm sorry

The Most wonderful Hug of all came from Jesus. Someone asked Jesus how much he Loves us.... :This Much", He said... Spread out His arms and He died! Thank You Lord for Dying in My place!

No comments: