Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sometimes Hallelujah!

Thots & What Knots

Ya know... I am so Far from being perfect. I struggle with Depression every day... Sometimes Several Times a Day. I give in to Faulty Believes that I am No good and Not worth much... But Guess What!~~~ God does not see me that way. He sees us through Jesus Christ who Spread out his arms for us. We are COvered by the Blood of Christ.

I have been tortured inside... Very Troubled. I needed... Desperately Needed to be at church, but working the Night shift has not always made me aggreable to going. Today I did... And I fell Down on my face and Cried and Prayed with the Pastor. A lady whom I did not know came up and prayed over me. She said that she was Called to come up to me... Turns out she suffers from Depression to. I still suffer from Depression... It is a Disease,. a Dis Ease... But God is Gracious and Has Promised to be with me... ALways.

Ya know what, I got a wonderful gift after church. I had parked in front of a bush. The Bush had one flower, a Morning Glory (I think) white and Pure. It was as if God wanted me to have it.... As if He were saying... "I see you Whiter than snow..Because of Jesus. And I Love you. This is a Token of my Love~

Sooo

Sometimes Allelujah, Sometimes Praise the Lord!


Blessings

No comments: