Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2005

A Time for Renewal

Each day we are given a fresh 24 hours to renew and begin again. How many times do we take that opportunity to forgive, to forget, to move on. I KNOW that I don't. So many days, and nites run into each other... It is nearly June, and I am barely getting over some of the pains from December. Time Flys!!!

It has been said "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Present... It is a Gift!"

Lord, let me start each day remembering that you are in charge... That you hold me in You have given me Your hand. Let me begin each day with a Prayer... First of Thanksgiving- that You have given me SOOO MUCH~. And then to pray for my self and my Spouse and family members.... That we will Live each day as if it were our Last, So that You be glorfied.

"Today is the Day that the Lord has made, let us give thanks and be Glad in it!"

Shalom

No comments: