Search This Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

LONGINGS

Thots & What Knots

.... {SIGH}.... BEARMAN... i miss you soooo muchly... i wish you were here.. i miss chatting with you on line like we used to. I miss hearing your voice. So often, I will remember things that you said.. I will smile inside. But I also cry... I miss you Sooo Much. I have never loved anyone like I loved you. You were friend, confidant... father figure... my heart.

i have my Bobbie Bear... he is so good to me.. I do not know why he puts up with me sometimes. He is my Mate.. and I am very grateful that he is in my Life. But.. the amount of pain that he suffers day and nite... and rarely sleeps... I wish he would be free all this pain...

I need to find work... a job that will pay the bills, and make me feel wanted and needed.. is there such a place.

for now.. this is alll....

No comments: