Search This Blog

Monday, May 05, 2008

and i will ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!


Bearman...
no one has ever loved me the way you did... no one has ever accepted me,,, even when i fail them... no one has ever cared...You always would say... "Forever and Always!" in the last few months you started to say..."ForEver and BEYOND!"
I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH it hurts, rips my heart out sometimes.
Still i am glad... glad that you are gone from the pain... the pain of CANCER that ravaged your soul and dignity...
BEARS...3 years today... you left this earth... Now, i believe you are FREE, at last... with the Creator... and perhaps God has sent you as my Angel to watch over me!!!
But Bears... the horrible part of me... the pain of SHAME and Addiction, still plagues me...
I Miss you BEARS...
\
Forever And Always...
jodyB

No comments: