Search This Blog

Monday, May 05, 2008

i will always Love you



i miss you... i cannot Find you.... Where are you..


But you said that you would be with me... f0rever and BEYOND!! now you are in BEYOND,...


and i am here alone


the pain and lonliness does nto go away... yet the memories are sweet, and someitmes i laugh out loud.... we had our own special language... you and i



3 YEARS... 3 YEARS you have been gone... So glad that you are no longer suffering from the pain of cancer... But wish i could have been with you to help you through!


Don't know why or how you could have put up with me.... I HURT YOU... yet still you were there for me. you wanted to leave to let go, but you said you couldn't ---becuase friends don't do that to Friends. We were more than friends we were/ARE soulmates. No one has ever loved me like you did... no one has ever accepted me like you....


Bearman... i will ALWAYS love you...

No comments: